Why volunteer with us?
- Gain hands on experience at a large scale event that attracts people from over 50 countries!
- Get a free Toronto Marathon Volunteer shirt
- Earn community service hours for high school/college requirements
- Great for your resume and networking!
Contact us at: Volunteer@torontomarathon.com
Please take the time to read this information thoroughly.
1. Waiver: All volunteers must sign our waiver when submitting your application.
2. Personal Belongings: It is your responsibility to keep your valuables safe. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
3. Volunteer Shirt: A shirt, hat or safety vest will be provided to you when you check in. It must be worn during your shift for identification.
4. Dress: Check the weather. Since Toronto is known for having four seasons in a day; it’s recommended that you check before your shift and dress appropriately. Remember that the event goes rain or shine and our participants are depending on you.
5. Please be on Time: Scheduled shifts work around road closures and race times and being late will interrupt the event, and could jeopardize participant safety.
6. Age Requirement: We recommend those under 14 come with a parent or guardian. Those between 14-16 should come with a friend.
7. Have Fun! Your smiles are what creates the perfect environment for the participants. Great customer service is what we strive for.